A cycling magazine in the 1890s, published in Chicago.
Of all the various Eastern cycling weeklies that reach us out here, Bearings prints the best coast news. S. B. Vincent is the local correspondent, and often has two or three columns weekly of very interesting reading matter. Vincent is considered one of the best class A men on the coast, and has a penchant for riding to San Jose and return on a Sunday, one hundred miles, "just for the exercise" as he expresses it.
- The Bearings v. 7 Feb.-July 1893
- The Bearings v. 8 Aug. 1893-Jan. 1894
- The Bearings v. 10 Aug. 1894-Jan. 1895
- The Bearings v. 9 Feb.-July 1894
- The Bearings v. 11 Feb.-July 1895
- The Bearings v. 12 Aug. 1895-Jan. 1896
- The Bearings v. 16 Aug. 5-Nov. 18 1897