BICYCLERS CONSOLIDATE. - San Jose herald, 22 January 1892

From Wooljersey
Revision as of 04:27, 20 August 2023 by Morgan (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)


The Garden City Cyclers, the Name of the New Organisation.

The Garden City Cyclers is the name adopted by the two consolidated clubs of this city. The officers are: J. B. Lampkin, President; J. A. Desimone, Vice-President; J. L. Bothwell, Secretary-Treasurer; C. N. Ravlin, Captain: R. Summers, First Lieutenant; F. S. Munn, Second Lieutenant; J. A. Delmas, Color-Bearer; W. W. Needham, Bugler.

The President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and the following gentlemen constitute the Board of Directors: Y. D. Hensill, G. A. Morrill, F. P. Black, E. Williston, V. B. Stanford and Al Col. The Directors have full power and control of the club's affairs.

The club is at present located in a large store-room on East San Antonio street, but expect to move into better quarters about the 1st of March. The new rooms are in a building being erected on South Second street. A committee has been appointed to wait upon Jacob Rich, owner of the First-Street Electric Railway, to encourage him in building a track and the necessary buildings on the line of his road.

San Jose herald, Volume LII, Number 19, 22 January 1892