BICYCLERS CONSOLIDATE. - San Jose herald, 22 January 1892
The Garden City Cyclers, the Name of the New Organisation.
The Garden City Cyclers is the name adopted by the two consolidated clubs of this city. The officers are: J. B. Lampkin, President; J. A. Desimone, Vice-President; J. L. Bothwell, Secretary-Treasurer; C. N. Ravlin, Captain: R. Summers, First Lieutenant; F. S. Munn, Second Lieutenant; J. A. Delmas, Color-Bearer; W. W. Needham, Bugler.
The President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and the following gentlemen constitute the Board of Directors: Y. D. Hensill, G. A. Morrill, F. P. Black, E. Williston, V. B. Stanford and Al Col. The Directors have full power and control of the club's affairs.
The club is at present located in a large store-room on East San Antonio street, but expect to move into better quarters about the 1st of March. The new rooms are in a building being erected on South Second street. A committee has been appointed to wait upon Jacob Rich, owner of the First-Street Electric Railway, to encourage him in building a track and the necessary buildings on the line of his road.