Four Aces Cycling Club

From Wooljersey


San Francisco, CA



New Cycling Club.

The Four Aces Cycling Club have organized with the following officers: Eugene M. Levy, President; Al Nunan, Secretary; William Hughes, Captain; Joe Joseph, First Lieutenant; Steve Welch, Mascot. Their initial run will be Niles Canyon to-day.

The San Francisco Examiner San Francisco, California 21 Jul 1895, Sun • Page 10